2014 has been a wonderful year, thanks to all of YOU! So thank you for that! Get ready for a better Cooking for Keeps in 2015, I can’t wait to show you what’s in store!! Happy New Year!!
10. Lobster Spaghetti – Santorini Style – While this is your number ten recipe of the year, this is my number one. Inspired by a lobster spaghetti my husband and I had on our trip to Santorini last spring, this recipe turned out to be better than I could have imagined. I mean come on, LOBSTER SPAGHETTI.
9. One Pan Sour Cream Jalapeño Cheddar Enchilada Pasta – This bake takes all of the work out of enchilada making, and tastes just as good!
8. Five Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups – These are ALWAYS a giant hit at tailgates and football parties, they disappear in mere minutes and no one needs to know that they take under five minutes to throw together.
7. Crispy Baked Potato Chips with Garlic, Thyme and Parmesan Elegant, easy and healthy — what more could you ask for in a snack?!
6. St. Louis Style Pizza (Imo’s Copycat) – My favorite pizza of all time is Imo’s pizza, the addition of provel cheese, classic to St.Louis makes this style of pizza irresistibly tangy and creamy.
5. Classic Chicken Enchiladas – Sometimes food doesn’t need to be gussied up, my classic interpretation of the chicken enchilada is easy and so delicious.
4. Baked Sweet Potato Chips with Blue Cheese Sauce and Bacon – Skinny Nachos never looked so good!
2. Skinny Bang Bang Shrimp – A lightened-up version of everyone’s favorite creamy, spicy shrimp.
1. Philly Cheesesteak Dip – I can see why this is the number one recipe of 2014, it’s cheesy, decadent and tastes JUST like a philly cheesesteak!!